Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Return to Blogging

I didn't realize it at the time I named this blog "Norway Connections," but now I've realized that I should blog about the rest of my summer adventures for the new Norwegian friends and family I've acquired since our trip, and truly keep our connection going.  This past weekend as we drove to Bozeman, I was looking at our surroundings with new eyes--thinking about Norwegians and how they might view things unique to Montana; the same way I was enjoying seeing the wonders of southern Norway in June.  My blog posts for the next month or two will keep my Norwegian viewers in mind as I share things that most Montanans would take for granted.  Of course, my California, Texas, and New Mexico connections will enjoy these as well!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment